N(N)LE “Horticultural Training and Demo Center” is announcing vacancy on Social Media Marketing Manager in Baghdati Municipality, Baghdati city.
Work schedule: Fulltime 10:00-18:00
Location: Baghdati, remote working with a regular requirement to travel through the Imereti Region.
Salary: Competitive, Based on experience
· Developing and managing social media strategy in accordance with the organization’s marketing goals;
· Identifying and following trends in social media;
· Developing and managing social media campaigns for digital channels (Facebook, Linkedin) and ensuring brand consistency;
· Ensuring corporate style for presentations and reports;
· Ensuring corporate style of message boxes for company social media pages;
· Developing and managing company web-site – www.htdc.edu.ge
· Measuring, analyzing, and reporting the performance of campaigns in accordance with KPIs;
· Planning, executing, and measuring advertising campaigns in Facebook, LinkedIn and Google ads
· Working with designers and the marketing team.
Must have Skills and attributes
· Experience of running social media platforms for companys, NGO’s and/or Educational institutions;
· Fluent in English and Georgian – spoken and written;
· Strong and clear writing and communication skills;
· The knowledge of digital advertising formats (Facebook ads, Linkedin ads, Google ads);
· Working in the team;
· Dynamic and enthusiastic.
Considered as a plus
· Origins of the candidate related to the Imereti local community, especially to the greenhouse production areas and communities;
· Preferably Graduating students or a students with a Bachelor’s degree diploma;
· Visual Media skils.
· Development of Regional Agriculture in general;
· Development of the Imereti Agro Zone (IAZ) Greenhouse Cluster Development (GHCD) project (please find more info on IAZ GHCD on IAZ web site: www.IAZ.ge and on IAZ social media: IAZ Linkedin page and IAZ Facebook page);
· Development of the regional Horticulture Training & Demo Center (HTDC) project in Baghdati town, Imereti region, Georgia, that was established in 2021 (within the framework of IAZ GHCD project concept development) as Membership based NNLE (please find more info on IAZ GHCD on HTDC web site: www.HTDC.edu.ge and on HTDC social media: HTDC Linkedin page and HTDC Facebook page;
if you are interested, you can send your resume to: email@example.com Please indicate the title of the vacancy in the subject line of the email: Social media manager
For further information contact the number - +995 599 20 00 18
Note: All persons will be equally considered for the position, no matter race, skin colour, language, ethnic or social affiliation, nationality, origin, property or titular status, employment status, place of residence, age, gender, sexual orientation, disability, health status, religious, public, political or other affiliation (including affiliation to trade unions), marital status, political or other opinions, or on any other grounds, with the purpose or effect of denying or breaching equal opportunities or treatment in employment and occupation.