HTDC Executive Director Vacancy
NNLE "Horticultural and Training Demonstration Center" (HTDC) (IC: 425059900) is searching for a dynamic and experienced leader to join our organization in the role of Executive Director.
The Executive Director will work closely with the Executive Board, serving as a focal point of the organization and as the main link between the Executive and Academic Board, A, B, and C Class members of HTDC, and different departments within the organization. The ideal candidate for this position has previous leadership experience and a proven track record for effective team management and results-driven leadership.
• Working schedule: full-time;
• Location: The Imereti region/Tbilisi;
• Salary: To be negotiated.
• Minimum 3 years of work experience at a high managerial level;
• Excellent written and verbal communication abilities on English and Georgian languages;
• Master's (or equivalent) degree in Business Administration or Public Policy Management will be considered as an advantage;
• Proven track record in performing similar executive duties, with outlined achievements;
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office Programs.
• Result-oriented management;
• Analytical, prioritizing, decision-making and
• strategic planning;
• Financial management/resource development;
• Interpersonal and group communication, advocacy;
• Collaboration and cooperation;
• Coaching and facilitation skills;
• Entrepreneurial skills;
• Innovation and persuasion.
• Direct the organization in keeping with the vision outlined for the organization by the Executive Board;
• Prepares, in consultation with the Executive Board, the strategic plan to align with the organizational policy;
• Develops the annual plan within the established strategic policy and draw up the budget;
• Ensures development and establishment of values and culture within the organization and good communication within the team;
• Managing Financial Resources, including budgeting and investment decision-making on behalf of an organization;
• Managing human resources, including developing the company's recruitment plan;
• Maintains and improves processes, procedures, and systems that provide coordination and coherence;
• Oversees and evaluates the implementation of the organizational strategy and makes technical preparations for adjustments to be adopted by Executive Board if necessary;
• Identifies and monitors relevant internal and external developments and opportunities for realizing the organization's objectives, assesses the impact, and translates this into policy and the development of activities;
• Maintains contact with cooperation partners and other relevant parties to share knowledge and information, obtain input, influence directionally, and create support.
• Initiates, build and maintains relevant networks to acquire financial resources.
• Applying the principles and practices of raising funds through Developing Agencies (DAs), International Financial Institutions (IFIs), and private investors both inside and outside the organization;
• Guides employees' work and determines the deployment of external contractors, coordinating the work, and monitoring the quality;
• Maintains internal contact with HTDC Boards, A, B, and C class members and employees to coordinate policy issues and create support;
• Represents the organization externally on both strategic and tactical levels;
• Ensures that good governance is applied in all proceedings (meetings held regularly, procedures followed.);
• Ensures compliance with policies relating to SDGs.
Please submit your CVs and Portfolios on firstname.lastname@example.org with the defined subject “HTDC Executive Director”
Deadline for the submission of the CVs and Portfolios: February 6, 2023;
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview.
In case of any questions, please contact email@example.com